Corn Unload Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 4:00pm
Corn Office Hours: Mon-Thur 8am - 5pm/Friday 8am-4pm
All corn without a contract will be spot end of day priced.
Ask about Extended Price Contract!
Max Moisture is 16.5%
To Sell Corn, Please Call 402-923-0264
New Customers should call ahead to set up account
|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Basis Month||Futures Price||Futures Change||Basis||Cash Price||Settlement|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Wheat Futures Closed with Tuesday Gains
- Chicago futures ended the session with ¾ to 3 ¾ cent gains on Tuesday. KC HRW futures closed the day 5 to 6 ½ cent gains. MGE futures closed up by 2 ½ to 6 ¾ cents. USDA reported a large private export sale of 220k MT of SRW to...
- Hog Drop Another Triple Digits
- Tuesday’s lean hog trade ended with $0.42 to $1.35 losses across the front month contracts. October was the outlier with a 12 cent gain for the day. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $3.18 weaker on Tuesday to $71.24. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/29 was 74 cents...
- Tuesday Losses in Cotton Market
- Cotton prices ended Tuesday’s trading with 22 to 32 point losses. That limited the Dec contract’s weekly move to a net 28 point gain. The December contract closed 39 points off the session’s low. USDA had 75% of the cotton crop with open bolls as of 10/1. The harvest pace...
- Corn Futures Close Lower on Tuesday
- Corn futures ended the Tuesday session with 1 ¼ to 2 ¾ cent losses. Dec is still at a 10c gain for the week. Safras and Mercado estimated Brazil’s first crop at 26.86 MMT, down from their prior 26.9 MMT forecast. They have the total output forecasted at 135.7 MMT,...
- Tuesday Losses in Soy Futures
- Soybean futures fell by 0.3% to 0.4% on Tuesday. That has Nov set at as 2 ¼ cent loss for the week’s move. Soymeal futures ended with $1.70 to $4.40 losses, leaving the October contract at the lowest print since July ’22. Soybean Oil futures closed the session with 30...