We are broke down. No corn until further notice.
Open Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4pm
Max Moisture is 16.5%
To Sell Corn, Please Call 402-923-0264
New Customers should call ahead to set up account
|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Basis Month||Futures Price||Futures Change||Basis||Cash Price||Settlement|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Hogs Look to Extend Gains on Tuesday
- Lean hog futures were up 30 to 97 cents on Monday. October was trying to close a large discount to August, with contacts up $1.90. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $127.48 on Monday afternoon down $1.59 from the previous day. The 8/4 CME Lean Hog Index was...
- Cattle Look to Tuesday Trade
- Live cattle futures were 15 to 47 cents higher on Monday. Last week’s cash market stayed mostly near $135-136 in the South and $143-147 in the North. Monday action was mostly compiling showlists for the week. Feeders were the leaders, with contracts up $1.17 to $2.22 on Monday. The CME...
- Cotton Starts Turnaround Tuesday Higher
- Cotton futures are trading 28 to 167 points higher this morning, with thinly trade Oct the exception, down 34 points. They were mixed yesterday, with front months 10 to 54 points lower on Monday. Deferred contracts were up 28 to 34 points. The weekly Crop Progress report from USDA had...
- Corn Rallies on Condition Ratings Drop
- Corn futures are trading 9 to 16 ¼ cents higher this morning. They were down 1 to 2 ¾ cents in most contracts on Monday, with a few deferred contracts steady. USDA reported separate new crop flash sales of 105,000 MT to Italy and 120,000 MT to unknown destinations via...
- Wheat Higher Following Overnight
- The wheat complex is 14 to 19 cents higher this morning, after starting the week mixed on Monday. Chicago SRW led the way to the upside, with contracts 2 to 5 ¼ cents higher. KC HRW saw mixed action, with front months down ½ to 1 ½ cents and deferred...
- Soybeans Higher on Tuesday Morning
- Soybean futures are up 21 to 36 ½ cents following overnight action. They were up ¾ to 4 ¾ cents in the front 2 contracts on Monday, with the new crop months down 2 ½ to 9 ¼ cents. Meal futures were the weak spot of the values, with contracts...